Fiverr account not approved

poptudor7441

Question

Does anyone have the same issue as me?

For 4 days i have been trying to create a Fiverr account and the only thing i get is that Fiverr disapproves my seller account and they didnt give me any reason on email and on the support email.

I dont know what is wrong, my gigs are the same as a 100 others on this platform, its nothing wrong.

And the biggest upset is that today i tried again, and i didnt even get to post a gig, it just disapporved me like that

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

2 answers to this question

17 hours ago, poptudor7441 said:

For 4 days i have been trying to create a Fiverr account and the only thing i get is that Fiverr disapproves my seller account and they didnt give me any reason on email and on the support email....

And the biggest upset is that today i tried again, and i didnt even get to post a gig, it just disapporved me like that

Why do you keep trying to create new accounts, when Fiverr keeps telling you "no"? Clearly Fiverr does not approve you as a seller on their site. They appear to see something about your identity or services that they do not support. You are not entitled to a seller account, and Fiverr does have the right to determine who is qualified to host services on their site.

• Like 2