Inbox response rate is going down automatically

rejnan

Question

My inbox response rate is going down automatically from past 1 months but I always try to respond to my all buyers within 1 hour max ( if I'm not at sleep )

Last day it was 90% and today all of a sudden it went down to 89%. The evaluation is tomorrow. Will I demote to level 1 seller from 2 for this reason? 

It's happing very first time in my fiverr career. Thanks all in advance. 

Capture.JPG

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, rejnan said:

It's going down automatically. Why? Didn't get any message at inbox from last 12 hours. But automatically rate is went down from 88% to 87% 

Why this is happening? 

Because it's based on a rolling 60 days. This number can change every day based on how many messages you are getting in your inbox and orders. If you haven't gotten as many messages in the last 60 days, this number can drop without any new messages.

You might also want to check your spam messages. I notice Fiverr's app will tell me that I have unread messages (and they are all in my spam folder). This includes messages that Fiverr automatically moved over for me. If I just click on the spam messages, my unread messages go to zero. 

22 hours ago, rejnan said:

The evaluation is tomorrow. Will I demote to level 1 seller from 2 for this reason? 

It looks like you were demoted to Level 1. However, this demotion is not permanent. Get your response rate above 90%. As long as you are good on all of your other statistics, you'll return back to Level 2 after next month's evaluation. Try to find out the reason for your response rate going down. If you're using the mobile app, always respond first before blocking and check your spam folder often to make sure spam messages aren't bringing your response rate down.

• Like 4
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

Hello Brother,

It is an ongoing problem with your inbox response rate. However, you can be assured that this is not a permanent problem, and this can be solved within next few days. It will update and response everyone, you will come back to again on 100%.

Dont worry. Have a good day.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1