Question about a buyer asking for refund , with all requirements satisfied

yassinjakani

Question

Hello dears,

What to do with a buyer that he gets all his needs from me with multple revision (that include additional work from me, not agreed on it on the requirements). And now asking cancellation , i keep declining his request but he keeps sending cancellation request in a loop. I contacted the support, and their main consiegns were to communicate with him, but his language is too unprofeesional fall of treaths .... Its is 100% a scamer. My question, do i should keep declining in a foor ever loop ? 

Thank you for the assistance

Greetings

Yassin 

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

6 answers to this question

If you don't cancel the order, he will give you a negative review and will try to claim a refund later. During that time, he must prove that you didn't deliver what he initially asked. If he succeeds, he will get a refund, and you might get a warning. When I was in this situation, CS suggested the same thing, communicate with the buyer. And they explained what happens when the buyer requests a refund. I didn't cancel the order because I delivered what he asked. Nothing happened to my account, and I got the full payment. We don't know what happened between you two, so it's hard to give an accurate answer. I explained the worst-case scenario. If you cancel the order, the nightmare ends. 

• Like 7

Hello dear @max3dmodel, appreciate your answer, so here is the stuation: I reached to CS, and I clearly proove that i dilvere the project correctly, with all scrrenshots, because , him self said in our last revision that all is good, and he just need a few more documentation, and just after i did. He send a cacncellation. His language and behaviour seems to be a scammer. For the CS I cleared to them all of this with proof, Yes, about the review he is also treathing me to cancel or else ...

So, i accept, and he is going to do it again with me (in a new account) or other seller. For now, i just keep rejecting the cancellation request, I think he is already reached the CS, and they refused his request.

So my question @max3dmodel, what's next, because for now i deciline and he send cancellation again, in a LOOP. In your situation what did you did ?

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, yassinjakani said:

In your situation what did you did ?

I didn't cancel the order. He didn't give me any public review and never heard from him again. But we don't know what's going to happen to you. If you are okay with a negative review, take a risk. But remember, if the buyer provides clear proof that you didn't deliver what he asked, the order will get canceled and your profile will receive a warning.

• Like 6

I just had a similar experience. 
I delivered a very long and big work, and the buyer requested cancellation because he says it’s not a good quality. 
I reached out and tried to suggest a review to see what can be improved but he said no and said ‘to be honest I already did most of it myself’. 
the cancellation was maybe 4 hours after the delivery and I’ve been working on it for over 2 weeks so there’s no way he did it in 4 hours. 
I feel tricked and used, I don’t know if he really did it or he took my work and just don’t want to pay me. 
it’s not fair, specially because I contacted Fiverr support over 24 hours ago and still didn’t get a reply. 

• Like 5

I prefer you to cancel the order otherwise he will contact the support and tell them to cancel the order then they will left 1 start review on your account it really badly impact your account that's why just cancel the order. in fiverr journey you will see lot's of people like this so be papered for it. 

• Like 2