Introducing Myself

crea8tive_mind

3 hours ago, crea8tive_mind said:

do new sellers have any chance of getting order on Fiverr?

Of course! I was a new seller earlier this year and I was able to make this my full-time income. You don't need buyer requests or briefs to get orders. You do need to be willing to work hard for your orders and make your gigs attractive so that buyers will place orders with you. For me, my portfolio convinced buyers to order from me when I didn't have reviews on my profile. As a new seller, I spent most of my time working on my portfolio (which also helped me to hone my skills) and improving my gigs so that they looked more professional. I  also read through a lot of reviews on the profiles of successful sellers so that I could learn how to keep my customers happy.

3 hours ago, crea8tive_mind said:

despite being online for 15-20 hours out of 24hrs.

You don't need to be online all the time to get orders. Download the app so that you can respond quickly when buyers reach out to you.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, crea8tive_mind said:

Order are hard to get when you're having less than 20 impressions per day. Does that mean my gig is nowhere to be seen?

As long as your impressions are greater than zero, you are getting seen by buyers. As a newbie seller you have to work hard to make yourself attractive to the few buyers that do see you so that they click on your gig and place an order.

• Like 6

Hello to all members/freelancers,

I am Andre. I am working for the last few years and I decided to offer my unique services on Fiverr too. I create visuals for all type of projects, from website to print ads. Here I am sharing my gig URL:

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/6ee63d5ecf

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/17b31ebcc5

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/e528747175

If anybody has work related to Unique Graphic Design or has an idea on how to modify my gig for better convertion rate, then you can share it with me. 

Thanks & Regards

• Like 5

On 12/19/2022 at 6:42 PM, vickieito said:

As long as your impressions are greater than zero, you are getting seen by buyers. As a newbie seller you have to work hard to make yourself attractive to the few buyers that do see you so that they click on your gig and place an order.

Which impression count? Is it the view of buyers or sellers

• Like 3

5 hours ago, peter_eli01 said:

Which impression count? Is it the view of buyers or sellers

Hi @peter_eli01 - I'm not sure if I understand what you are asking.

Impressions are related to anyone (buyer or seller) who finds your gig by searching for your services on Fiverr. Fiverr doesn't differentiate between buyers or sellers because there are many sellers who also buy services on Fiverr. If they are using Fiverr's search to find you, most likely they are a buyer. So consider all impressions you get as buyer related.

One thing to note: Impressions are not the same as gig views because you (and anyone else with your gig link) can also share your gig with others. Views from buyers who come through your gig link are not counted in your impressions number because impressions are only related to Fiverr's search.

• Like 3

On 12/19/2022 at 2:24 PM, crea8tive_mind said:

I realized that my impression is up to 40+ a day when I created my gigs, but as days goes by, it decreases to 5-10 despite being online for 15-20 hours out of 24hrs. Now, there's no more buyers request, do new sellers have any chance of getting order on Fiverr?

Buyer grief also get decreased when our gig rank fall down 😒

• Like 1

looking for someone working in this gig to part time job .
the budget is 200$ for each project .
contact me with this app to get all details
https://***********.com/cl/i/o63mxr
after install the app signup and find (chat option) then search : (the name)
please note that this app is avilable just for Android.
thanks , waiting you there

This is a message from a client, can I respond and follow the link and is it okay with Fiverr rules and regulations? 

[Mod note: link removed]

Edited by crea8tive_mind
I don't want to expose the client social media handle
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, crea8tive_mind said:

can I respond and follow the link and is it okay with Fiverr rules and regulations? 

No. The buyer is specifically directing you to communicate with them off platform, so it violates Fiverr's ToS.

All project details can be shared in the inbox chats, especially since you are a graphic designer. The buyer also doesn't refer to a specific gig of yours or include any details on their project except for the price. I would mark the buyer's message as spam and move on.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, vickieito said:

The buyer also doesn't refer to a specific gig of yours 

The buyer referred to a specific gig of mine, however the buyer blocked me when I didn't give a response. This is the second time this is happening to me as a new seller, are they willingly wanting to do havoc to my account? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, crea8tive_mind said:

however the buyer blocked me when I didn't give a response.

Those types of buyers are often scammers and will block you even if you ask for further details. I even had one yell at me (in ALL CAPS) that the job was $2,000, why would I need details?!

That's why I just mark them as spam and move on. It's not worth your time or peace of mind to deal with them. The less you deal with them, the better off you'll feel.

The good news is, if spammers and scammers are finding you, then you are getting seen by legitimate buyers as well.

• Like 1