Ratings not showing up

abeerazahid927

Question

My ratings are not showing up. I've delivered good work and my client gave me ratings but it's not Showing up. I've searched for the problem. I came to know that I have to rate my experience this way my ratings will show up. The fiverr customer support gave the same answer. But to rate the experience option is not available on the order page. And it's less than 10 days since I've delivered my order. Anyone can help? Please?

• Like 7

2 answers to this question

If it's unavailable on the order page, it means your buyer didn't leave you a public review. Sometimes they mark orders as complete without a public rating. If your buyer has rated your gig, and somehow you missed your part of the rating, don't worry about it. The buyer's review is still going to appear after 10 days.

How Fiverr Reviews work

Once an order is marked as "completed", a buyer has 10 days to leave a review. Once the review is submitted, you will receive a notification, and also have the opportunity to leave feedback about the buyer. At this stage, you can't see a buyer's review. Once either both seller and buyer have completed their reviews, or the 10 days have passed, all reviews are made public. 

Please note: Sellers can only write a review after their buyer has written one.

source

• Like 6