Account disabled with active order

farewelle

Question

Hello everyone,

I have read the fiverr terms but none answer my question. I was wondering if as buyer you just bought an gig and it hasn't been completed yet and your account suddenly gets disabled permanently, will the order be cancelled and will you be refunded?

• Like 6

4 answers to this question

If a seller gets their account disabled, they still get to complete their active orders. I think this applies to the buyers as well. It depends on the reason that you got your account disabled, though. However, if you have funds in your account, you will be able to withdraw them after 90 days.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, farewelle said:

Hello everyone,

I have read the fiverr terms but none answer my question. I was wondering if as buyer you just bought an gig and it hasn't been completed yet and your account suddenly gets disabled permanently, will the order be cancelled and will you be refunded?

You may get chance to finish your running order

• Like 5

Yes, you can get your money back. If you make any big mistake fiverr will decide whether to close your account permanently or not. If your account is permanently disabled, it will take 90 days to get your refund. Your account will be deactivated as soon as your active order is completed.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, farewelle said:

will the order be cancelled and will you be refunded?

Request for it with the Customer Support. 

I would advise paying for the order and getting it delivered. However, I understand that you may have difficulty obtaining delivery, so I recommend contacting customer support to verify.

• Like 4