100% repeat business score

filipdevaere

39 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Today I reached 100% for my repeat business score after months of being stranded on 99%.
I still do not know how Fiverr is calculating this score. And 100% is strange because I still receive orders from new buyers.

image.thumb.png.05683d10b510d76e84d55aa439ffb336.png

Yes its normal because your server is well worth on then I mean your buyers 

• Like 15

This score is an indicator of "how your repeat business compares to other sellers in your subcategory," so that 100% score must mean you are the best! That's not a surprise because you consistently outperform others in your category.

On a personal level, your repeat score for the last 90 days is somewhere between 72-99%. So great job there!

I have a 78% repeat buyer score for my resume writing category and only 22% of my earnings from repeat buyers in that category. It's nowhere near what you have! However most of my resume buyers go on to order from my other gigs, so I'm not sure how things are calculated cross-gigs.

• Like 19

9 minutes ago, vickieito said:

I'm not sure how things are calculated cross-gigs.

I think is just based on the categories. 
Almost all my new buyers come back with new orders. That means that my amount of repeat buyers keeps growing.
I am sure that the repeat business score is also boosting my sales. 

• Like 17

On 11/27/2022 at 12:16 PM, vickieito said:

This score is an indicator of "how your repeat business compares to other sellers in your subcategory," so that 100% score must mean you are the best! That's not a surprise because you consistently outperform others in your category.

On a personal level, your repeat score for the last 90 days is somewhere between 72-99%. So great job there!

I have a 78% repeat buyer score for my resume writing category and only 22% of my earnings from repeat buyers in that category. It's nowhere near what you have! However most of my resume buyers go on to order from my other gigs, so I'm not sure how things are calculated cross-gigs.

Informative

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...