Fiverr App

kendal1747

Has anyone experienced a problem with the 5err App? I came on here Saturday and my profile said that I was unavailable until the 20th. I am going to go back and check my settings. Maybe I have checked something by mistake to cause this. I checked the app and it shows that I am not available. Not sure about what is going on with it. 

Edited by kendal1747
  • Like 10

Earlier today, my inbox was going crazy. I got the same message eight times from a buyer in rapid-fire succession, and I could not answer! So, I tried answering on the phone app, and that did not work either. Then when I could reply, my messages were not in order according to when I sent them. The buyer never did get back to me, and from his message, it was a book order. 😫

• Like 6
  • Sad 6

1 hour ago, vickiespencer said:

Earlier today, my inbox was going crazy. I got the same message eight times from a buyer in rapid-fire succession, and I could not answer! So, I tried answering on the phone app, and that did not work either. Then when I could reply, my messages were not in order according to when I sent them. The buyer never did get back to me, and from his message, it was a book order

I just got an order and tried to answer him. It kept coming back that it did not go through. I sent it 5 times. It finally did get to the buyer and he said don't worry. So he must have gotten all my messages. Gosh, I hope this gets straightened out. We don't need anymore surprises.

• Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2