How to get orders on Fiverr?

lead_picker

Hi - I can see that you spent some time putting things together. Which says a lot since you only started last month. Your account is fairly new, so it might take some time before you start seeing inquiries and getting orders. 

What I would like to see more of are samples! Please include more samples of your work!  Add a video for each one. Please add examples of your work to show off all of your skill. Take advantage of the 3 images and 2 PDFs that you can add to your gallery. You can include many samples in the PDF and videos. Before I had any orders or reviews, my portfolio was the only reason why my buyers were ordering from me.

This part is from @vickieito's answer.

• Thanks 2

Hey,

I have been a freelancer for a few days. I have just published a Gig regarding Typing work. Please visit my profile and tell my is there any wrong with my Gig. If anyone give me some tips I will happily accept and make my GIg correct one.

Here is my profile link: https://www.fiverr.com/lead_picker?public_mode=true

Edited by lead_picker
  • Like 6

8 hours ago, eva0592 said:

you need to promote yourself some social media site 

I think, promoting gigs on social media, blogs and websites is more efficient if you have adequate relevant traffic or audience (followers, members or visitors) which may be interested with the kind of service you provide.

Now, that will ensure more traffic to your gigs, hence increasing the chance of you receiving more orders and clients.

Answered by @danielfoleni, 13 Nov, 2022.

• Like 2

Hi there,

I'm a new freelancer. I created an account on Fiverr a few days ago and published three GIgs. It is a matter of regret that I'm not getting enough impressions and click on my Gigs. What's the matter? Please visit my profile and suggest me what to do. I will accept all your advices with pleasure.

• Like 6

Hi there,

I'm a new seller on Fiverr. Very recently I created an account and uploaded three Gigs. I'm getting impressions and clicks more than I expect but when I search for my Gigs they do not appear in the result. Please visit my profile and tell me what should I do. I will accept all your advices with pleasure.

Thanks for your time,

Edited by lead_picker
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Hello @lead_picker

Believe you are fine.

For your concern, being a new seller it is very important for you to see your gig in the search and if it is not happening then there is nothing to worry about. Fiverr is dynamic marketplace where every day new sellers are adding their bestest gig to beat the competition. 

On the other side, Fiverr algorithms is designed in such a way that it has dedicated time on Fiverr's side (not known to us) when your gig will be visible but make sure you always held the patience and never stop in adding services to your gig.

All the best..!

Art_Tribe 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1