Order including 1 revision still open even if 1 revision has been made

alex_3d0

Question

Hi, I sent an offer to a customer, including 1 revision and he made the order.
After the first delivery the customer asked for a revision, so I delivered the new work as requested
Fiverr still says that the customer has time until ......  "to approve this delivery or request a revision"

How comes that the client can ask for another revision, if the gigg included only 1 revision?

• Like 1
  • Up 1

1 answer to this question

18 minutes ago, alex_3d0 said:

How comes that the client can ask for another revision, if the gigg included only 1 revision?

@alex_3d0, Currently Fiverr doesn't have a system to enforce the seller's revision policy, so that is up to you, as the seller, to make your revision policy clear and enforce it. Your order requirements automatically includes your revision policy. I also like to remind the buyer of the revision policy when I give the buyer their first update on what to expect.

I also include a reminder of my revision policy in the delivery message. In each delivery, I specifically mention how many free revisions are included in the order so that the buyer doesn't abuse it. If the buyer requests revisions, I'll tell them that I will wait for all of their comments so that we can make the most out of each revision (with a reminder of how many revisions they have).

I also like to get, in writing from the buyer, that they understand there are limited number of revisions and additional revisions will cost extra. When I deliver the last revision, I'll mention the price for additional revisions.

As long as you make sure your buyers understand your revision policy and you enforce it, they should not abuse the revision button. If they do, you can send them a gig extra for the additional revisions. You can also redeliver the order as-is because you have met all the requirements of the order. If necessary, get Customer Support involved.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 3