what happen with my profile

uncle_ayon

15 hours ago, uncle_ayon said:

can you tell the behind what happened

I would prefer not to tell your behind anything. 😛

15 hours ago, uncle_ayon said:

Getting click but no order

To answer your question, perhaps your competitors are offering a better service, and your likely customers are choosing to hire them instead. If you're getting clicks, but no orders, then there would appear to be something that buyers don't like about your service. Do some competitor research, and figure out how to offer a better service than your competitors.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, uncle_ayon said:

please describe anyone , why my gig impression down 

Gig impressions are related to your seller performance and your title, tags, and gig descriptions. So improve your seller stats, keep your customers happy, and make sure that your title, tags, and gig descriptions reflect what your target buyer will enter into search to find your services.

You have much more data than we have, so take a look at the data to see if you can narrow down the reasons for your low impressions. There usually is a reason.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

@uncle_ayon, your account is very new (started in Oct 2022), so it can take a while to build your business and get that first order. 

I think your title, tags, and gig descriptions are good and like how you used 2 keywords in each tag to maximize your exposure on the marketplace. 

I also like how you have brand consistency in your gig images but also include an image so that it's easier for your buyers to differentiate your packages by look.

I see opportunity for you to take advantage of your gallery to show of your skill and portfolio - add gig videos for each of your gigs, and use all of the available slots for images and PDFs (3 images & 2 PDFs). When you have zero reviews, your portfolio plays a huge role in a buyer's decision to go with you.

You  might also want to call out some of the pain points of your buyers so that you can show how you are the solution.

• Like 10