Improve my gig

iuliaroman

5 minutes ago, rajuanrafi said:

yes, you got it, you have to share your gig to your profile and there have some groups where you will get clients by sharing your gig.

Thank you for your advice. I started to share it on Linkedin and Facebook. Now I guess I have to wait and see what will happen.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, nishayini99 said:

How do you increase your gig on Fiverr?

1. Social Channels. Social media advertising is the go-to means of promoting your gig. 
  2. Accumulating Feedback. .
  3. Optimize Your Gig Description. .
  4. Advertise on Your Website. 
  5. Ping Your Mailing List. 
  6. Create a Video Advertisement.
  7. Buy Traffic from Fiverr.

Thank you for your advice. Just now I changed the entire face of my gig (description, images, faq) and I started to share it on social media. I guess I have to wait now, as I am not at least level 1 to boost my gig from only Fiverr.

• Like 4

@iuliaroman, please be careful who you take advice from on the forum. Both of the members above who suggested that you advertise on social media to increase impressions have zero reviews. Which is much less than what you have.

You won't increase impressions from social media because impressions (and clicks) come from buyers who find you in Fiverr's marketplace using the search function. Impressions and clicks are only related to Fiverr's search function and will not include traffic from your own promotion.

If you are sharing your link on social media, traffic will bypass Fiverr's search and will go directly to your gig via the link you are sharing (so this won't be tracked by impressions and clicks).

While you are free to advertise on social media, I actually never do. The whole reason why I joined Fiverr was so that I didn't have to do my own advertising. The only advertising I do is to make sure my gigs are tailored to my target buyers and I maintain high seller metrics. This ensures that I get found in search. And that is how Fiverr is designed. Focus on improving your gigs, performance, and quality of services, and Fiverr will market you if you have high quality and good performance. You also don't need to stay online 24/7 or depend on buyer request/buyer briefs for orders.

If your impressions are low, that means you aren't considered "relevant" when buyers search for your services. Your relevancy is based on your keywords, titles, tags, and gig descriptions AND your seller performance. Make sure to pick keywords that your target buyers will include in search.

If your clicks are low, you aren't attractive to your buyers. They have 2 seconds to look at you gig image, title, price, and seller level/rating. If your gig doesn't appeal to them, they will click on another seller's gig image. Include 2-5 words on your gig thumbnail so that buyers know what you are offering (it wasn't so clear to me). Fiverr's search pulled up 95,579 gigs in your category, so that is your competition. Niche down so that your gig doesn't get lost in the crowd. Make your gig images visually stand out from the crowd. Add a gig video to showcase your skills and convince buyers to pick you.

If you aren't getting many orders, that means buyers are visiting your gig and then moving on to your competition. So you've got to tailor your gig to them. Speak to their pain points and show them why you are the answer. Utilize all 3 of your gig images and 2 PDFs to showcase your services and skills. Utilize all 10 FAQs so there's no question in your buyers mind about your services.

There are many good members and content to follow on the forum, where you can get good information on how to improve your Fiverr business. Here are few links for you to get started (from top-rated sellers):

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/243824-welcome-to-fiverr-30/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/278118-fiverr-30-revisited-aka-fiverr-31/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/

I also solicited feedback from top-rated sellers in this post here (if you want to get to know some more top-rated sellers):

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282557-%F0%9F%A4%A9popular-top-rated-sellers-what-are-your-thoughts-on-these-comments-about-becoming-trs/?do=findComment&comment=1784338

• Like 4
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/6/2022 at 1:12 AM, vickieito said:

@iuliaroman, please be careful who you take advice from on the forum. Both of the members above who suggested that you advertise on social media to increase impressions have zero reviews. Which is much less than what you have.

You won't increase impressions from social media because impressions (and clicks) come from buyers who find you in Fiverr's marketplace using the search function. Impressions and clicks are only related to Fiverr's search function and will not include traffic from your own promotion.

If you are sharing your link on social media, traffic will bypass Fiverr's search and will go directly to your gig via the link you are sharing (so this won't be tracked by impressions and clicks).

While you are free to advertise on social media, I actually never do. The whole reason why I joined Fiverr was so that I didn't have to do my own advertising. The only advertising I do is to make sure my gigs are tailored to my target buyers and I maintain high seller metrics. This ensures that I get found in search. And that is how Fiverr is designed. Focus on improving your gigs, performance, and quality of services, and Fiverr will market you if you have high quality and good performance. You also don't need to stay online 24/7 or depend on buyer request/buyer briefs for orders.

If your impressions are low, that means you aren't considered "relevant" when buyers search for your services. Your relevancy is based on your keywords, titles, tags, and gig descriptions AND your seller performance. Make sure to pick keywords that your target buyers will include in search.

If your clicks are low, you aren't attractive to your buyers. They have 2 seconds to look at you gig image, title, price, and seller level/rating. If your gig doesn't appeal to them, they will click on another seller's gig image. Include 2-5 words on your gig thumbnail so that buyers know what you are offering (it wasn't so clear to me). Fiverr's search pulled up 95,579 gigs in your category, so that is your competition. Niche down so that your gig doesn't get lost in the crowd. Make your gig images visually stand out from the crowd. Add a gig video to showcase your skills and convince buyers to pick you.

If you aren't getting many orders, that means buyers are visiting your gig and then moving on to your competition. So you've got to tailor your gig to them. Speak to their pain points and show them why you are the answer. Utilize all 3 of your gig images and 2 PDFs to showcase your services and skills. Utilize all 10 FAQs so there's no question in your buyers mind about your services.

There are many good members and content to follow on the forum, where you can get good information on how to improve your Fiverr business. Here are few links for you to get started (from top-rated sellers):

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/243824-welcome-to-fiverr-30/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/278118-fiverr-30-revisited-aka-fiverr-31/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/

I also solicited feedback from top-rated sellers in this post here (if you want to get to know some more top-rated sellers):

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282557-%F0%9F%A4%A9popular-top-rated-sellers-what-are-your-thoughts-on-these-comments-about-becoming-trs/?do=findComment&comment=1784338

Thank you so much, I will take a look into these links and see what I need to improve, there is always room for that

• Like 3