Lost my rank due to remain out of fiverr for 2.5 month

marketer_merina

This had happened to me too. Sometimes we lost the gig rank and regained it after completing a few orders.  There is no such thing as ranking here. What Fiverr does is something called Gig Rotation. That means they move around all Gigs so everyone can have a bit of time on Page 1 or 5 or 26 or 49. The best way to be found is to use the correct keywords for your Gig service. That way if a Buyer searches for your product, your Gig will appear with the others that use the same keywords.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, marketer_merina said:

I was inactive 2.5 month on fiverr due to educational purpose. Now, I am come back. But I have lost my rank.

It makes sense that you lost your rank. Fiverr doesn't promote gigs that aren't actively delivering orders. The good news is, once you start getting orders and making deliveries again, your visibility in search can increase.

I have lost my level & fiverr choice 

You can qualify for these again.

Once you start getting orders again, you can gain Level 1 status within a month as long as you meet all the Level 1 requirements. You can also reach Level 2 status the following month if you meet all the requirements. Also, if you deliver good quality and keep your buyers happy, you can qualify for the Fiverr's Choice badge again.

How I will get back my rank??

You have several orders in queue, so make sure those buyers are happy. Your gigs are also great for repeat customers, so keep them happy so that they return to you and give you more business. This will also help you get better visibility in search.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, marketer_merina said:

Hello Fiverr seniors and sellers

I was inactive 2.5 month on fiverr due to educational purpose. Now, I am come back. But I have lost my rank. I have lost my level & fiverr choice 

How I will get back my rank??

Please suggest to me some good suggestions.
Thanks In Advance 🙂

No worries, just matter of time everything will be perfect like before, from now if you are active and provide your the best services to clients. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, vickieito said:

It makes sense that you lost your rank. Fiverr doesn't promote gigs that aren't actively delivering orders. The good news is, once you start getting orders and making deliveries again, your visibility in search can increase.

You can qualify for these again.

Once you start getting orders again, you can gain Level 1 status within a month as long as you meet all the Level 1 requirements. You can also reach Level 2 status the following month if you meet all the requirements. Also, if you deliver good quality and keep your buyers happy, you can qualify for the Fiverr's Choice badge again.

You have several orders in queue, so make sure those buyers are happy. Your gigs are also great for repeat customers, so keep them happy so that they return to you and give you more business. This will also help you get better visibility in search.

thank you 

• Like 2
  • Up 1