Why is it hard for me to get my first client here?

luckystore100

5 hours ago, luckystore100 said:

Why is it hard for me to get my first client here?

It is so hard for me to get my first client here. please if you have idea on Gig promotion help a friend. thanks!

Keep your eyes on your impressions, clicks, and orders. Impressions will tell you how relevant you are to your buyers. Clicks will tell you how attractive your gig is. Make sure your title and gig images clearly show what your services are. Prices, seller level, and reviews can also make your gig more or less attractive.

If you get clicks but no orders, that means once buyers clicked on your gig and checked it out, they decided not to order from you. So they went on to someone else's gig. So, try to work on your gig's title, images, price and service description. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Maximum buyer justify a seller through other buyers review. For this reason, getting first order is so hard. Other hand market place is very competitive. So, buyer have lots of alternative. But, you have to prove yourself via your gig you are capable to do his/her task. At last you have to marketing your gig proper channel. Try to spend maximum time with fiverr.

• Like 5