How to get the first order?

devid_data

30 minutes ago, devid_data said:

I need work?

First of all, you need to shift from “I need work” to “my clients need my work”. Clients don’t care if you need work or not, they care if you can solve their problems, they care if your portfolio is good enough to order from you. 
If you offer exceptional quality then buyers will be buying from you because THEY NEED your services and not because you just need someone to buy from you. 

Secondly, this topic is a great place to start

• Like 14
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

With due respect, I disagree some part of this article's solution. The question was asked, the person is new in Fiverr. Let's assume the person is very qualified and skilled. My question is, how he is going to show his quality of work if he don't get any work. It seems like a student fully completed the degree, and interviewer asking him do you have any experience. So in fiverr I think this is what happened. 

If any of you can advise how to become more mature with less period of time in Fiverr would be highly appreciated. I am having the same issue, that is why I know the pain. You guys may quote "No Pain No Gain!" 🙂

• Like 5
  • Up 2

The OPs question was incredibly broad. 

The article/topic linked above (and the other topics linked therein and by @imagination7413 in the comments) covers 98% of what it takes to be successful on Fiverr.

In answer to your more specific question:

On 10/31/2022 at 1:25 AM, wp4mizan said:

how he is going to show his quality of work if he don't get any work

(New) Sellers can show their previous (non Fiverr) work in their portfolio:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4413134063633-Using-My-Portfolio

I'm pretty sure this is also covered in the article/topic linked above. 

• Like 7
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 3

On 10/31/2022 at 5:25 AM, wp4mizan said:

My question is, how he is going to show his quality of work if he don't get any work. It seems like a student fully completed the degree, and interviewer asking him do you have any experience. So in fiverr I think this is what happened. 

The answer is simple.  Be innovative!!!! 

Do something with your gig that breaks the norm, and stand out from the crowd.

Don't follow the flock,

And if it doesn't work, at least you've tried.  

It's easy to blame the system, and sometimes the system is partly at fault. However, there are some glaring errors that stick out for you @devid_data 

Your whole niche in data entry relies on you being accurate in what you do. Yet you can't even get your gig images spelt correctly?   I get the fact it's hard out there, but YOU have to take responsibility for your own business. This is Fiverr 101. Make sure that your gigs are watertight.  I have looked at your gig and come to the conclusion that either you can't spell, or you don't care.  Either way I would have switched to a different seller straight away.  

do-data-entry-copy-paste-cv-design-typing-pdf-editing.jpg

• Like 2
  • Up 1