My Accounts and Gig's are not showing online but i keep online 24/7.

i_m_rony

Question

From last few days, i am noticing a behaviour of fiverr that it is not showing my gig when i searched and fiverr online toggle turn on.

before that my gig was on almost 2-3 pages.

from a few days i am getting very low impressions, clicks etc after this issue than before.  But sometimes i randomly search and find it on again 2/3rd page. but after sometime it vanishes.

Now my question is is it normal or is it happening to any other users?

What can be the solutions?

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

4 answers to this question

Staying online is a waste of time and it does nothing for sales. If anything it scares people away because they think you are using some kind of tool to manipulate the system.

Also, what you see in search results is not what everyone else sees. Search results are customized for every person based on their query and interests. You might be pushed back by Fiverr because you canceled an order, had bad private reviews or many other reasons. Plus, there are other hidden criteria that lead to gig rotation, so no one really knows.

• Like 10
  • Up 4

1 hour ago, mehedihasan87 said:

i have same problem 

Study other sellers, see what they do very well. Don't copy them, instead try to create an even better gig and profile. Show your professionalism, references, maybe take a few courses to improve your skills. Staying online will just waste your time. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Staying online is a waste of time and it does nothing for sales. If anything it scares people away because they think you are using some kind of tool to manipulate the system.

Also, what you see in search results is not what everyone else sees. Search results are customized for every person based on their query and interests. You might be pushed back by Fiverr because you canceled an order, had bad private reviews or many other reasons. Plus, there are other hidden criteria that lead to gig rotation, so no one really knows.

i have same problem 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1