My Fiverr Experience

preow2022

Hard work and dedication always bring something big achieve.

if you want full year work always try to keep maintain and bonding with clients and they can give you many orders. from 1 buyer i found many orders so always maintain good communication and be friendly with your clients. if your gig out of rank someday. old clients always keep you in their mind. so thats way you will not lose hope. i am not big seller but just want to share from my side. thank you. 🙂

• Like 20
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/18/2022 at 3:50 PM, preow2022 said:

always try to keep maintain and bonding with clients and they can give you many orders.

I completely agree with you, @preow2022! My repeat buyers are the reason why I'm in business and I can continue working on this platform. These buyers will bring business to you even when your gig isn't visible in search, or you take a hit to your seller metrics through a cancelation or negative review. 

On 10/18/2022 at 3:50 PM, preow2022 said:

if your gig out of rank someday. old clients always keep you in their mind.

Exactly! Keeping out clients happy goes a long way. 😊

Thanks for sharing your experiences!

• Like 17

8 hours ago, vickieito said:

I completely agree with you, @preow2022! My repeat buyers are the reason why I'm in business and I can continue working on this platform. These buyers will bring business to you even when your gig isn't visible in search, or you take a hit to your seller metrics through a cancelation or negative review. 

Exactly! Keeping out clients happy goes a long way. 😊

Thanks for sharing your experiences!

Most welcome 🙂

• Like 13

Fiverr is a great platform to work. buyers also great to work with very friendly. they always try to appericiate and very kin to describe their project. thats way very easy to work with them, very happy to be here 🙂

Edited by preow2022
typing mistake
  • Like 14

• preow2022 changed the title to Happy to be here as seller :)
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/18/2022 at 8:50 PM, preow2022 said:

if you want full year work always try to keep maintain and bonding with clients and they can give you many orders. from 1 buyer i found many orders so always maintain good communication and be friendly with your clients. if your gig out of rank someday. old clients always keep you in their mind. so thats way you will not lose hope. i am not big seller but just want to share from my side. thank you. 🙂

Great advice. Thks

• Like 12

• 2 weeks later...

Well,  everyone knows that Fiverr is an appreciable stage to work.

Buyers also tremendous to assignment with vey congenial. They consistently make an effort to admire & very kind to describe their project. That's strategy is very simple to work with them. For these, they become very happy to be here.

• Like 7