How to add "Among my clients"

design4y0u

Question

3 answers to this question

Hi @design4y0u,

The "Among my clients" feature is only offered to select sellers.

I think they just started to offer it to more sellers because I just recently got it several months ago (and then also got the "My Portfolio" option last month). There were also more reports on the forum of other sellers, including Level 1 sellers, receiving these features. My guess is that seller performance plays a role in who gets these features.

So hopefully, these will be made available to you sometime soon, too. I do like your graphic design samples in your Live Gallery and gigs. Having "Among my clients" and a "Portfolio" will also greatly enhance your profile and add to your credibility as a seller.

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi @design4y0u,

The "Among my clients" feature is only offered to select sellers.

I think they just started to offer it to more sellers because I just recently got it several months ago (and then also got the "My Portfolio" option last month). There were also more reports on the forum of other sellers, including Level 1 sellers, receiving these features. My guess is that seller performance plays a role in who gets these features.

So hopefully, these will be made available to you sometime soon, too. I do like your graphic design samples in your Live Gallery and gigs. Having "Among my clients" and a "Portfolio" will also greatly enhance your profile and add to your credibility as a seller.

Thanks

• Like 5