How do I know which package was selected by the buyer?

tomerrose

Hi, 
A customer placed and order for editing services without asking for a custom offer. 

I have worked here a lot in the past but never had this problem because most people asked for custom orders. 

So I am not sure what they want exactly and whether the sum they paid is even correct.

What do you do in such cases?

Thanks!

• Like 6

Check the tabs on the top of the order page. I think the package they select is in the "details" tab.

They should put the requirements in the "requirements" tab.

Make sure you have mandatory field(s) for the relevant requirements in your gig set-up. eg. a text box for asking what they need done.

If they haven't put anything in the requirements section you could ask them what they need in the order page.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5
  • Up 2

9 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Check the tabs on the top of the order page. I think the package they select is in the "details" tab.

They should put the requirements in the "requirements" tab.

Make sure you have mandatory field(s) for the relevant requirements in your gig set-up. eg. a text box for asking what they need done.

If they haven't put anything in the requirements section you could ask them what they need in the order page.

Thanks, that's most helpful!

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, vickieito said:

In addition to the "details" tab, there is a "requirements" tab where buyers can include their attachments and other instructions.

Thank! They attached the file as PDF, but not as WORD doc as required and no written requirements. 

But I'll correspond with them about it. 

• Like 6