Did I meet a liar,anyone know how to solve it ?

jessiezm

The buyer is :bastin342 from Unite States .who asked me to purchase a gift card for him, and i did , also tell him Since it is a virtual item, once issued for use, it cannot be refunded,he agreed, and i finished the order that day on 10th, Oct.  also he accepted my delivery , Then he immediately needed me to buy more, but due to my limited funds, i did not purchase 10pcs for him ,then start the second orders ,due to the long delivery time ,though tried to talk with many suppliers , finally i agreed with him to cancelled the second order .

The conversation was very pleasant, and he replied quickly without showing any problems.i thought this is also a pleasant Trading.I seviced for many buyers in fiverr, never met this problem .

Then this evening, I received a refund notice. I didn't know that it could be refunded after the buyer accepted my submission. The buyer didn't give me any information or questions.i tried to contact with the buyer 2022175343__20221012222000.thumb.png.963ec74c06639c0383262803e773d744.png the buyer blocked me . 

Fiverr also did not show me the reason of the refund ,i am still waiting the reply from fiverr.

Did i met a liar ,anyone met this problem ?

微信截图_20221012221919.png

• Like 9
  • Sad 3

Hi!

I don't know if this kind of "digital trading" is allowed by Fiverr or in which category you work in. That said, gift cards are a big red flag and scammer favorite tools on internet, because they are untraceable and not refundable.

You will have to wait for Customer Support to give you an answer, because if your buyer managed the refund through Fiverr maybe you have an option to recover some of your money, but if the buyer made a chargeback on their original payment method, probably you won't see any of your money back.

I've said this many times, and will say it again, when you have to use your own money or have to pay some "fee" to get a job, don't do it, the chances of it beign a scam are extremly high.

Edited by shalock
grammar
  • Like 8
  • Up 2

3 minutes ago, shalock said:

Hi!

I don't know if this kind of "digital trading" is allowed by Fiverr or in which category you work in. That said, gift cards are a big red flag and scammer favorite tools on internet, because they are untraceable and not refundable.

You will have to wait for Customer Support to give you an answer, because if your buyer managed the refund through Fiverr maybe you have an option to recover some of your money, but if the buyer made a chargeback on their original payment method, probably you won't see any of your money back.

I've said this many times, and will say it again, when you have to use your own money or have to pay some "fee" to get a job, don't do it, the chances of it beign a scam are extremly high.

Thanks very much for your advice ,  i just doing some sourcing  job for customers, when he need something and i will purchase for him . i do not know much about gift card also fiverr rules,I didn't expect to get a refund after confirming receipt.I hope I can get my money back through fiverr。Thanks for your advice again .

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

On 10/13/2022 at 2:42 AM, shalock said:

I hope you can recover some of your money and be more careful in the future, theres a lot of bad people out there.

Yes ,thanks very much,i already solved it and money was back to me , i deliveried many proofs to show me  i am Honest seller,A tough process to prove it, but in the end I won,thanks a lot . 

• Like 6