Romantic series of virtual somethings

teamandromeda

Hi! I want to surprise my bestie with some beautiful virtual things that I can send online once in a while. I´m out of inspiration, so I thought let´s post it here. Perhaps there are some creative geniuses that offer something special? Think of christmas cards, holiday cards etc. But then unique, perhaps romantic etc. 😇

• Like 13

Well, I offer invitations design here as a seller. And you are really planning a surprise for your bestie. I will suggest it should be a Christmas special card with a gift or new year special greeting card for your bestie. It will be a great day to surprise him since it's a special day of celebration for everyone. 

That's my opinion for what you seek for and if you are interested in making any of card. I'm always available for the service. thanks 👍

• Like 9

3 hours ago, katakatica said:

I'm planning a holiday exclusive choose your own adventure story gig (featuring the gifted/loved ones)

That's such a fun and (let's not forget) personal gift! 

3 hours ago, katakatica said:

not a card but writing can be a pretty personal gift!

I couldn't agree more, since I write personalized poetry 😊 romantic or not, but always unique! 

• Like 6

I have purchased two videos from this seller as gifts for my son and granddaughter. He only charges $5, and his videos are fun. ➡️ https://www.fiverr.com/raventl?source=gig_page

80293505_ScreenShot2022-10-12at7_59_02PM.thumb.png.12fbbf1a7afa98d086ca99f00a3ee773.png                                                                                   

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 8

12 hours ago, sabinespoems said:

That's such a fun and (let's not forget) personal gift! 

16 hours ago, katakatica said:

What I forgot to add is that it IS technically something anyone could write themselves (with more/less success of course!) but all the way more personal! I feel like a lot of people overlook writing as a gift, but I remember years and years ago when friends would write fanfiction for me (and vice versa!) It's just..fun!

• Like 6