What's going on with my gig?

cybermarketing9

Question

Hello, I have a gig that, in the first month, worked very well and had somewhere over 10K of impressions. I decided to make some changes to it, modify texts, plus the price because I went to level one seller. Since then, his statistics went to his head, it's been over a month, and he hasn't recovered. Have we done something wrong?

• Like 3

3 answers to this question

In general, when it comes to edit any gig, it will be de-ranked for the time being. So better for gig editing make sure there few orders running at a time and there won't be any major impact on the gig to rank it down because you may get 5 stars through the delivery. As long as you had touched your gig's prices section so there will be taking a bit time to place the gig in the previous position. Better you keep sharing your gig on social media platforms in regular basis so that you can get some  impressions from their traffic to fiverr. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, shimul8693 said:

In general, when it comes to edit any gig, it will be de-ranked for the time being. So better for gig editing make sure there few orders running at a time and there won't be any major impact on the gig to rank it down because you may get 5 stars through the delivery. As long as you had touched your gig's prices section so there will be taking a bit time to place the gig in the previous position. Better you keep sharing your gig on social media platforms in regular basis so that you can get some  impressions from their traffic to fiverr. 

thanks for sharing

• Like 1