Why was my seller profile not approved?

joshcopy1

Question

Good day Fiverr.

Please, why was my seller profile not approved? I followed all the rules, watched all the videos, double-checked my pictures (all are copyright free pictures), the video I uploaded was a video of me, I followed every rule from the point of account set up to gig publishing. I made sure I obeyed every rule still my seller profile was not approved. PLEASE WHY? If I did not set my heart to obey every rule, it wouldn't hurt me this much. I put in my heart, time, energy and resources into this (I don't play what I have to do) only for me to have the account disapproved. I would really appreciate it if Fiverr, whether through email or message or any means at all, would tell me exactly why my seller profile was not approved and why all my hard work is getting flushed down the drain. Thanks in anticipation.  

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

8 answers to this question

You can be not good enough at what you want to offer (by Fiverr's new standards, which is hard to specify as this 'reject at account creation' thing seems to be new) and still follow rules. You need to tick both boxes to be approved. 

We are mostly sellers and buyers here though, so of course you won't get an official response, but it's very possible that your account just didn't pass the quality check. 

Using your own pictures/samples/text/video should be the BARE minimum. I understand the frustration, but think about it like... taking a test in Math or something. 

Maybe you follow every single rule: you're dressed up in your uniform for the test/exam, you don't cheat, only bring a calculator and no cheatsheet... you might still fail. 

I'm sorry this happened, but Fiverr is getting rather strict - unfortunately it's possible that they are letting less and less people into certain categories that are already overcrowded.

• Like 15
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, zaidurrahaman93 said:

There are several possible reasons why your Fiverr seller account might not have been approved. Here are some of the most common:

1. Incomplete or inaccurate information:

Posting AI-generated content breaks Forum Rule # 4! 😱
Screenshot2023-01-14at11_11_18AM.png.758130a5d999a04dbf0017a5176b2da9.png

• Like 4

I prefer you to get some solid experience on specific services which is on fiverr. and read carefully  fiverr rejection mail they will mansion on that mail because they reject your profile. if they do not allow you to add any gigs. then just do some test on fiverr like fiverr English test. then create gig with attractive thumbnail. SEO title, also add tags on title, description and tags. if you follow this step. then you will get approval also get order on fiverr. also share your gig on social media after approve account and create your gigs. 

• Like 11