HOW TO RANK ON FIRST PAGE

richard_enoch

To be on first page on Fiverr, you need to consider these steps:

1. Make sure you include at least 2 keywords on your gig tittle

2. Go to google and search for your keywords, you will see what different keywords. Use those keywords as your SEARCH TAG

3. Make sure you repeat at least 5 of your keywords in gig description

4. Let your gig image content be bold enough and choose eye catchy color as your background

NOTE: Whenever you use color YELLOW as text use PURPLE as background (VISE VERSA)

Whenever you use RED  as text use GREEN as background (VISE VERSA)

Whenever you use ORANGE  as text use BLUSE as background (VISE VERSA)

Whenever you use RED  as text use GREEN  as background (VISE VERSA) 

TRY THIS AND THANK ME LATER

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, richard_enoch said:

IF YOUR IMPRESSION IS LESS THAN 60 IN A MONTH, 

It will be very difficult to make order. 

Unless you are working solely with repeat buyers. Then it doesn't matter how you are performing on the marketplace. If you focus on turning your customers into happy, returning buyers, your income becomes more stable, and you can plan out your orders months in advance. I'm booked through December with my returning buyers and have taken all my gigs off the market (paused them, put myself out-of-office, put limits on orders-in-queue, and attempted to use request-to-orders to limit my exposure on the marketplace), because I want to give my returning buyers priority when an opening does appear in my schedule.

So rather than focusing on keywords and gig descriptions, focus on your customers, keeping them happy, and constantly improving your services so that you can provide more value to your best buyers.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1