Jump to content
  • 0

Buyer Scam


yourwebexpert1
 Share

Question

Why does Fiverr always support Buyers??? You people created a community and are also shown everywhere our platform is very trustworthy and honest. But why you are people supporting fraud buyers? I am not going to keep quiet until I receive justice. I will mention all these proofs on all social media platforms and everywhere. The buyer scam with me he withdraw the full payment and still used my work and also gave me a negative review. Fiverr mentioned to me I did not complete the full buyer's requirements and the Buyer mentioned that buyer did not send the full requirements. Now, tell me if Fiverr is wrong or Buyer is wrong???? I am also sending you a buyer review screenshot. He said "I was not provided any useful information. I told you not to pay him. I need a refund now." The website is still live and he is still using my work. Read this review and also check this order. please remove this review also I need my refund back. 2 months ago I completed this work but with the help of a Fiverr customer he scams with me I have all proof. The website is still live i am also adding a website link in the chat. Please delete my website or return my money. Please transfer my chat to higher authorities. Thanks

https://www.designspreadsheet.com/


 

Affiliate.png

Client Review.jpeg

Content.png

Fiverr dispute1.png

fiverr2.png

fiverr3.png

fiverr4.png

fiverr5.png

fiverr6.png

fiverr7.png

fiverr8.png

fiverr9.png

fiverr10.png

fiverr11.png

fiverr12.png

Edited by yourwebexpert1
added more descriptions
  • Like 1
  • Congrats! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
17 hours ago, yourwebexpert1 said:

Why does Fiverr always support Buyers??? You people created a community and are also shown everywhere our platform is very trustworthy and honest. But why you are people supporting fraud buyers? I am not going to keep quiet until I receive justice.

Hi @yourwebexpert1 - we are just buyers and sellers on the platform. This message won't get to Fiverr. You have to submit an actual ticket for that. 

Also, based on my experience, Fiverr does support its sellers, as long as you can show proof that you delivered exactly what was outlined in the order requirements. It looks like you have a lot of proof, so include that in your support ticket. Buyers are also not supposed to use any work delivered on a canceled order, so you can also include that proof as well.

I received a refund a month after a canceled order because I was able to show that the buyer had my delivery.

You can submit a ticket here using the link below. Please note that you will get best results if you are polite with Customer Service, so keep a cool head and professionally (and clearly) state your case:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/orders/current-orders/issue-with-an-order/create-ticket

  • Like 5
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
20 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @yourwebexpert1 - we are just buyers and sellers on the platform. This message won't get to Fiverr. You have to submit an actual ticket for that. 

Also, based on my experience, Fiverr does support its sellers, as long as you can show proof that you delivered exactly what was outlined in the order requirements. It looks like you have a lot of proof, so include that in your support ticket. Buyers are also not supposed to use any work delivered on a canceled order, so you can also include that proof as well.

I received a refund a month after a canceled order because I was able to show that the buyer had my delivery.

You can submit a ticket here using the link below. Please note that you will get best results if you are polite with Customer Service, so keep a cool head and professionally (and clearly) state your case:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/orders/current-orders/issue-with-an-order/create-ticket

But they are not properly replying me and making excuses contact to hosting provider etc. Is there any other way I can transfer my issue to higher authories??? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
17 hours ago, yourwebexpert1 said:

But they are not properly replying me and making excuses contact to hosting provider etc. Is there any other way I can transfer my issue to higher authories??? 

If you close the ticket, you will have a chance to "review" your experience. If you give a negative review, a supervisor will look at your comments, and, if they feel it's necessary may reopen the ticket to take a look into the matter for you.

If you could share your ticket and communications with us here (hide the identities of the CS agent, please), we might be able to see why the ticket is not being handled correctly.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...