This is my story..

Guest oanaalinadesign

Guest oanaalinadesign

I don't even know how to start this...

I've been a seller on Fiverr for almost 2 years now.

Everything was going great, I had a decent amount of clients each month and everything was fine. Until 5 months ago. Since then my account has had 1-2 impressions per day. My account fell for no reason. I didn't change anything, it just dropped. I hoped in this time that Fiverr will turn my gig promotion and everything will be back to normal. But no, 5 months of waiting for nothing. I spoke with CS and they always give me the same general answer. *Try to do better, it depends on the algorithms*. I had no cancelation, no bad review, nothing. At the same time, other friends of mine have multiple orders per day. How is that possible? I had periods of 1 month, and 2 months when my account was down and I understood.. but for 5 months? I am very disappointed.

Screenshot_12.jpg

10 minutes ago, oanaalinadesign said:

My account fell for no reason. 

This never happens for "no reason". It likely has to do with your buyer satisfaction rate dropping due to negative, private feedback. 

11 minutes ago, oanaalinadesign said:

I had no cancelation, no bad review, nothing. 

You can't know if you received negative private feedback during this time, because it's anonymous and Fiverr doesn't tell you about it. Public reviews doesn't matter nearly as much as the private feedback. 

12 minutes ago, oanaalinadesign said:

At the same time, other friends of mine have multiple orders per day. How is that possible? 

Perhaps because they have been receiving better private feedback. Your performance, communication with buyers and type of buyer will affect your buyer satisfaction rate. They might not be in the same situation, because they work with different people, perform better or are better communicators. 

14 minutes ago, oanaalinadesign said:

I am very disappointed.

This isn't FIverr's fault. You need to look at how you can improve your own performance, in order to receive better feedback and work your way up. If you've worked with some repeat buyers over time, try to do even better when they order from you. Impress them so much that they want to leave great feedback.

• Like 9