Get first order on Fiverr

sofialayout

How To Get Your First Order on Fiverr as a Graphic designer.

I make fiverr seller account as a graphic designer in June 2022. I make gig and waiting for order. 3 months goes till we did not receive orders? I see many videos on social media platforms about Fiverr Gig Ranking. Everyone share his ideas online your account 24/7  and send buyer requests, Share gigs etc

. Everthing we done prefectly but did reveive first order why @Fiverr?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, sofialayout said:

I make gig and waiting for order. 3 months goes till we did not receive orders?

Because "waiting" is the worst thing you can do. This is your business and you have to work hard to connect with your customers so that they will want to buy from you and not the other 22,698 graphic design gigs out there.

I see many videos on social media platforms about Fiverr Gig Ranking. Everyone share his ideas online your account 24/7  and send buyer requests, Share gigs etc

Being online 24/7 will not help you get orders.

Sending offers to Buyer Requests don't guarantee you orders.

Sharing your gigs can be good, as long as you are showing your gig to your target customers (people who will actually buy your services)

. Everthing we done prefectly but did reveive first order why @Fiverr?

You were following the wrong advice. Here's a great link to good tips to grow your Fiverr business:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 2
  • Up 2