Continual spam

documentspider

From multiple users/ clients, I have received the same message, as follows. Why can't Fiverr block this? 

We have a huge data entry, translation creative writing and we are currently hiring interested to work on the project. We are paying $40 per page you work on if you are interested please contact our assistant manager jeaninelucas through te-leg-ram for more information @jeaninelucas_3 Kindly contact the user Link above on te-leg-ram for the job, thank you as you do that. Best Regards!

• Like 2
  • Up 1

45 minutes ago, documentspider said:

From multiple users/ clients, I have received the same message, as follows. Why can't Fiverr block this? 

In my experience, most of these accounts end up getting blocked by the messaging system before they get through to me, but some still slip through - they might be altering the texts a bit now to perhaps not pop up as spam to start with? Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be anything we can do against them. I think my favourite so far is the message from a dude who sent his own picture (and I assume, the ID for their tg under it.) They are fine to make hundreds of accounts a day (if they need to) since it's relatively easy to do so...

I'm honestly not sure what more can be done against the spam, to be honest... Though I guess there COULD be ways to filter it out better, but I'm sure some would still fall through. 

• Like 1
  • Up 1

Hi everybody 

I'm new here, I created my profile and first gig yesterday and I'm no expert on the field. 

So from yesterday I am receiving 20 messages (and counting) but they are all scam! Is obvious they are because they write and wait like only 2 minutes for you to reply (which I do not) and always ask you to contact them outside Fiverr, which doesn't make sense (usually telegram).

But the thing is, how can I stop this messages? Is getting really annoying 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1