Buyer Request Not Coming .

marufsarkar_pro

Hi @marufsarkar_pro - When you're just starting out, it might take a while before you see Buyer Requests. There's only a set amount of sellers from each level allowed to make offers on each Buyer Request, and it disappears after that limit is set. Since there's so many New Sellers, Buyer Requests can disappear rather quickly. Try also checking at different times of the day. I didn't see any Buyer Requests for a while when I first got started, and that was because I was checking during Japan business hours (most requests were popping up around US business hours when I was sleeping).

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi @marufsarkar_pro - When you're just starting out, it might take a while before you see Buyer Requests. There's only a set amount of sellers from each level allowed to make offers on each Buyer Request, and it disappears after that limit is set. Since there's so many New Sellers, Buyer Requests can disappear rather quickly. Try also checking at different times of the day. I didn't see any Buyer Requests for a while when I first got started, and that was because I was checking during Japan business hours (most requests were popping up around US business hours when I was sleeping).

Your all very ago instruction, I am trying always but no buyer requests coming to my account.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, marufsarkar_pro said:

Your all very ago instruction, I am trying always but no buyer requests coming to my account.

There's also less buyer requests available because Fiverr is doing away with Buyer Requests. It'll be replaced by Buyer Briefs. You can read more about this here:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/284572-fiverr-is-updating-buyer-requests/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/286972-new-feature-get-matched-with-buyers/

Buyer Requests are a mess right now, with a lot spam and sellers using it inappropriately to promote their gigs. 

You might have more luck with getting orders by promoting your gig links with those you know, who might need your services.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, mdabdullah14251 said:

You should create 7 gigs as a new seller. And as a new seller you won't be able to see buyer request all the time only you will be able to see buyer request in some specific time in a day.

So keep frequently checking buyer request. you should share your gigs on social media properly.

Thanks.

Whatever you told me I followed everything but no buyer requests came. before the logo design gig buyer request available but that wasn't it was wrong gig then deleted my logo design gig. after that, no buyer requests other gigs.

• Like 3

• marufsarkar_pro changed the title to No orders and click impressions are decreasing ?
10 hours ago, marufsarkar_pro said:

the situation is very bad.

I don't see this as bad. You have good clicks, especially on that first gig.

10 hours ago, marufsarkar_pro said:

Impressions are increasing but clicks are not.

You have an opportunity here. You have clicks. Clicks don't necessarily need to increase. Focus on converting those clicks into orders.

If people are visiting your gig and you aren't getting inquiries and orders from those visits, that means you haven't convinced those buyers to place an order. Take a good look at your gig and decide what is working and what isn't.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 3

48 minutes ago, manto14 said:

Same to you

@manto14Here are some comments from me:

1. You state that you are fluent in English...yet you include the statement, "I can Good English conversation" in your gig. I suggest changing "Fluent" to "Conversational." You don't need to be fluent as a graphic artist. And changing it to "Conversational" will mean your buyers won't hold it against you if you do have some grammatical errors.

2. I would remove "24/7 lifetime support" - Do you really want to be with your client, working with them for free into their old age?

3. Remove also "100% Satisfaction." No one can promise that. There will be some buyers that you just can't please. No matter what.

4. Removing points #2 & #3 are important because if and when you have to cancel an order, Fiverr will hold you to whatever you promise. If they think you've held your end of the bargain, most likely they will support you and help cancel an order so it doesn't hurt your seller statistics. That's really hard to prove when you promise 100% satisfaction and unlimited support.

5. You state this on your profile, "I have Already Completed 100+ Projects of 10+ countries 20+ clients." - If you have completed 100+ projects, work on your profile to showcase your best projects. You can even add a PDF file showing all of your projects. Also, if you have 20+ clients, why not direct them to use your services on Fiverr? Initial orders can lead to more orders.

@mdfaruk1989 & @marufsarkar_pro - many of the tips (not all) that I just gave @manto14 can be applied in your situation as well.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...