Voice & Video Calls

turtlerollsadub

Question

Question for sellers offering gigs that require voice or video calls. ToS says we're not allowed to communicate outside of Fiverr.  However, it is impossible to execute some gigs without doing this.  I am aware that Fiverr makes a video call feature available for gigs in certain sub-categories.  But what if your gig doesn't fall within one of them?  What are sellers doing to get around this?  I want to create a gig that will require a voice or video call to perform, but I'm worried about violating ToS.  I don't want to get in trouble.

• Like 8

2 answers to this question

You are allowed to provide external contact details if it is necessary to complete the gig. This is in the TOS:

"Providing email, s***e, or phone number is only allowed if it is needed as part of the service. Otherwise, all communication must go through Fiverr."

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, joyh97 said:

You are allowed to provide external contact details if it is necessary to complete the gig. This is in the TOS:

"Providing email, s***e, or phone number is only allowed if it is needed as part of the service. Otherwise, all communication must go through Fiverr."

Thank you so much!

• Like 5