Gigs disappeared from search pages

illussions

Hi @illussions, normally when there's a sudden drop in impressions it's due to a negative private review that a buyer left. Buyers get to leave 3 reviews on each order (2 private and 1 public). The private reviews are weighed more heavily than the public review, and stay on your account for 60 days. It looks like your last negative review was about 60 days ago, so it might be dropping off your record soon. The best thing to do is to is focus on getting new orders, delivering quality work, and keeping your customers happy. All of these things will increase your visibility in search.

• Like 3

Why can I not find my past orders?. I have ordered over 200 gigs and I can't find a way to recall them.  I need to recall  a specific one especially for a reorder.  Why can I not send a message to support? no way to contact directly that I can find.   Not very good. thanks

Edited by glen13
  • Like 2

Hi @glen13 - Welcome to the forum!

You can find your orders by clicking on the "Orders" tab in the top right corner of your screen:

image.png.7efac656ff6727417754bb7a6a61b9f4.png

At the dropdown menu, click on "View all orders""

image.png.3001286b19fd0a2d5579a85ca11b41ea.png

In the top right corner, you'll see a search box. I use that to find specific orders:

image.thumb.png.868e28b99ad5b92f2be6c921bd225e3d.png

To contact support, you can create a ticket here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/buying-on-fiverr/my-orders/general-info/general-inquiry

Or contact them by email here:

support@fiverr.com

image.png

• Like 2

Hi @illussions, does it matter if your gigs are on the last page, if you are getting orders? I would rather have orders than have my gig on the first page. Impressions mean nothing, if they don't convert to orders. Most of my orders come from my existing customers.

Even if I had zero impressions, I would be in business because of my repeat customers. Focus on keeping your customers happy and take good care of them - because they will be taking care of you when your business is going slow. More orders and happy customers are the best way to increase your impressions and visibility in search.

I found that when I focused on my customers (rather than impressions and finding myself in search), my impressions increased and I received Fiverr Choice badges because I was taking care of my customers. So focus on your customers first .... then Fiverr will start showing your gig to more buyers.

• Like 2