Flooding in Pakistan

mjensen415

We understand that due to the floods across Pakistan it may not be possible for you to go about business as usual.

In the hopes of being able to help even a little bit, we’ve put together some tips that might make it easier to navigate your business during this time:

1. If you need to take time off from the platform, we encourage you to use the Out of Office feature.
  2. If you need to extend your expected date of delivery, go to the order page and ask the buyer to extend the delivery time.
  3. If you need to cancel an order, contact our support team for help.

Please stay safe! 

• Like 55
  • Sad 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 9

6 minutes ago, swifttech03 said:

As u know 70% of Pakistan is in flood and freelancers in Flooded areas cant continue their orders as they homes are destroyed internet and many basic necesseries not available right now how fiverr can help those talents 

I think the best way to deal with this situation is to discuss it with your clients.

• Like 48
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, swifttech03 said:

As u know 70% of Pakistan is in flood and freelancers in Flooded areas cant continue their orders as they homes are destroyed internet and many basic necesseries not available right now how fiverr can help those talents 

This is what Fiverr is trying to do for those in Pakistan (see below). As @max3dmodel and @mdabdullah14251 mentioned, it's also important for your clients to know what is happening and if this will affect their orders. I know it make be difficult for those who don't have internet or electricity, but as soon as you can, try to reach out to Customer Support for help as they are mindful of the situation... and please stay safe!

• Like 46
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 3

On 9/1/2022 at 1:17 PM, swifttech03 said:

I thought- If fiverr increase their (Pakistan's Freelancers) dellivery date automatically as a result their order will not be cancel. Hope they will back soon to their fiverr profile and complete their order.

• Like 37

If you are a seller in Pakistan, please reach out to your buyers! Especially if you are in a flood area with limited internet. Your buyer may be willing to initiate the cancelation and reach out to Fiverr CS on your behalf. My seller is busy relocating to a safer area, so I'm sure Fiverr CS will understand the situation.

image.png.1bb5560dfee037ad507c4bafe971f2c8.png

• Like 33

I feel sad to see when our sellers are in trouble. I can feel the situation where people are struggling hard to survive. But as a community, we can bring more support to maintain the seller's profile. This can help everyone to overcome the post-flood challenge and also platform reputations.

In this case, community and community leaders can support all national sellers.

Community Leaders are under a Community Team Leader and Team Leader directly talks with Fiverr.

So if all sellers come together with their community leaders, maybe this can bring a positive result and support from Fiverrs to all Pakistani sellers.

I am a Fiverr Community Team Leader as well but working in Bangladesh at this moment.

And we had the same flood issue in June from a specific location and Fiverr supported all sellers to maintain their profile metrics who came together as a community with the community leadership team.

All Pakistani Sellers can join, discuss and come together with the leadership team through clubs under this forum.

https://community.fiverr.com/clubs/

Edited by seven_sign
  • Like 32

On 9/1/2022 at 12:17 PM, swifttech03 said:

Yes you are right.Being a Pakistani I am seeing the situation and Pakistani sellers from those areas do not have basic necessities of life. 

Hope FIverr will support the freelancers of Pakistan. 

• Like 26

Pakistani freelancers are in a hard situation and in this situation the only way to earn money is fiverr so when fiverr will close or cancel their orders they will be affected badly. In this situation they should be helped. Pakistanis are very strong people they will cater with this situation successfully inshALLAH. Keep praying.

• Like 28