Duplicate Payment

angelica_agapor

Question

I recently availed a gig via Fiverr and this is my first time using Fiverr. However upon checking I was charged twice. 

I already reported this to the customer support however after an hour they tagged the request "SOLVED" even though I haven't got any action on this. 

image.thumb.png.4c06fbe66790efe66856137ff3e0ea3e.png

I have sent another request and follow up on this and asked why did they marked it as SOLVED without reaching out to me. 

I would appreciate if someone could help me share their experience on this. I would like this to be refunded directly to my card because I have read that it will be refunded via Fiverr Balance. 

I need help, I do not know their customer support hotline I think they do not have one. It is frustrating that we have to create multiple tickets for this. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 answer to this question

You can email them directly at support@fiverr.com rather than using the ticket system but I'm not sure i that will be better. On a ticket marked solved, you should be able to just reply to it which will reopen it if I remember right instead of opening a new ticket. Sorry you're going through that! 

• Like 1
  • Up 1