Buyer asks for zoom call but i couldn’t find any options. What to do?

abunasim390

Question

Hi dear members,

I just got a buyer who is asking for zoom meeting.

As far as i know, only selected buyers are allowed for zoom meeting upon seller invitations. 

Even i don't see any video call icon in this conversation. 

What should i do now? Can anyone help me?

Best regards,

Nasim

Screenshot_20220827_090859.jpg

• Like 4

3 answers to this question

If Zoom is an option, you'll see the video icon at the bottom of your inbox (and a similar one in your order chats):

image.png.6a2b09f4aceb93a516f6ad57cca80bc3.png

If you don't have the video call option, continue making the suggestion to communicate using Fiverr chats. Even though I get a lot of requests for video calls, I have never used that option. I always direct my buyers to try chatting with me first and they never ask about doing video calls again.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, vickieito said:

If Zoom is an option, you'll see the video icon at the bottom of your inbox (and a similar one in your order chats):

image.png.6a2b09f4aceb93a516f6ad57cca80bc3.png

If you don't have the video call option, continue making the suggestion to communicate using Fiverr chats. Even though I get a lot of requests for video calls, I have never used that option. I always direct my buyers to try chatting with me first and they never ask about doing video calls again.

I tried to make him chat within fiverr inbox but he needs an zoom call. I think he's not comfortable with writing text messages.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, abunasim390 said:

I tried to make him chat within fiverr inbox but he needs an zoom call. I think he's not comfortable with writing text messages.

Unfortunately, that's the only option available for him to communicate with you. 😔 And if you can't communicate effectively with your buyer by chat, you might have to pass this opportunity. Poor communication can lead to cancelations, unhappy buyers, and negative reviews.

• Like 6