CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHY I CAN'T PLACE AN ORDER WITH BROOKEMORGAN ANYMORE?

jundajiang

Question

I am a client who wanted to place an order to edit my personal statement and found brooke morgan on the recommendation of a friend. unfortunately, I found her home page, which said, "this service is on hold". This is very confusing to me as the latest review was a month ago! Could you tell me if this is temporary or permanent? If it is the former, how long do I have to wait?

截屏2022-08-23 10.46.14.png

截屏2022-08-23 10.46.24.png

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

3 answers to this question

I was able to find her, however her gig is paused. This means that it is removed from the search results - most likely the seller is on vacation, and it may become available again if she activates the gig again. Her average response time is 1 day, so it could be worth just sending her a message to ask if she will be back anytime soon. 🙂

• Like 8
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, joyh97 said:

I was able to find her, however her gig is paused. This means that it is removed from the search results - most likely the seller is on vacation, and it may become available again if she activates the gig again. Her average response time is 1 day, so it could be worth just sending her a message to ask if she will be back anytime soon. 🙂

Thank you for your reply, I tried to message her before I asked the question. But it only displayed "error". I'm sure my internet is fine and I can contact other sellers as well. I guess it's because when she paused the show, the chat window closed with it. Anyway, all I can do now is wait ️.

• Like 8