My account disabled without any warnings

minaeskadnr

Hello, 

Today is a very sad day for because I suddenly received an auto email that my account is disabled without clear reason why. I received no warning prior which i feel very disrespectful and unprofessional to do so without contacting me first. I created this temporary account so I can post this to everyone.

Here is my email:

Hi devminaeskandar,

Upon reviewing your account, we determined that your account activity violates our Community Standards and our Terms of Service. As a result, your Fiverr account was disabled. This decision was taken after careful consideration and cannot be reversed.

Due to your account being disabled, you cannot log in or withdraw any funds you may have.
If you have any funds available for withdrawal, in 90 days from now, you will receive an email with instructions explaining how to withdraw these funds.

This email will be sent automatically and there is no need to contact Customer Support.
Learn more about disabled accounts.

Thanks,
The Fiverr Team

Note: All reviews I had were 5 stars and I did not have a single violation
I made this account just to post this, I really really hate Fiverr now

Hello, 

I am terribly sorry to hear this. 

I have never dealt with this situation before so do not even know where to begin. 

I am looking across the Forums to see if this is normal and if a specific reason was given. 

The message says "can not be reversed" so I imagine it is not a minor infraction. 

While I scour the formus for some answers, I would suggest you create a timeline of all of the logins, messages, etc you have over the last several months to try and account with what it could be. Have you have a problem with an account before? Any messages in the message board which could be misinterpreted?

Hoping for the best. 

Warm regards, 

Carlos (BigSpaniard)

2 hours ago, minaeskadnr said:

Today is a very sad day for because I suddenly received an auto email that my account is disabled without clear reason why.

Fiverr told you the exact reason when they sent you this:

Upon reviewing your account, we determined that your account activity violates our Community Standards and our Terms of Service. As a result, your Fiverr account was disabled.

I bet, if you were to read Fiverr's Terms of Service, you would be able to determine what rules you broke.

I received no warning prior which i feel very disrespectful and unprofessional to do so without contacting me first.

Your "warning" was Fiverr's TOS, of which it is YOUR responsibility to know, understand, and abide by. You checked the box, when you signed up for your account, which told Fiverr that you know the rules. Did you not read those rules at that time?

I created this temporary account so I can post this to everyone.

And now you are breaking the rules again, with a second account. Users are only allowed to have one account on Fiverr.

14 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Fiverr told you the exact reason when they sent you this:

I bet, if you were to read Fiverr's Terms of Service, you would be able to determine what rules you broke.

Your "warning" was Fiverr's TOS, of which it is YOUR responsibility to know, understand, and abide by. You checked the box, when you signed up for your account, which told Fiverr that you know the rules. Did you not read those rules at that time?

And now you are breaking the rules again, with a second account. Users are only allowed to have one account on Fiverr.

Where in the email does it it say the reason of disabling my account.  Which term of the service was broken? Was it mentioned? No.

Any professional freelancing website give a warning first (Like Upwork), where I feel respected and heard. But a website like fiverr, I cant event share my problem with the community (They will likely ban this account as well) , My voice isnt heard and Their support does nothing. The worst support staff I had (which is maybe just due to being New seller).

That being said, The terms of services are poorly written and vague. Me as non native English have hard time understanding them. If I had a warning (maybe a 60 day account suspension like upwork policy) I will surely avoid breaking it again. But seemingly, Fiverr cant care less.

On 8/23/2022 at 9:31 AM, pramodchoudh188 said:

it has happened mostly when you ask the fund for another third party then Fiverr immediately blocks your account and sends you proper mail regarding this. if you do the first time then send you a warning message also. don't write some keywords like paypal, upwork, email, payment, etc

I said related words actually, like "Pay" , "Payment", "email" ..etc. But I never sent my contact details or got paid outside  and the only time a client. as a matter of fact, I recieved no violation for my entire account on Fiverr

On 8/23/2022 at 9:34 AM, donnovan86 said:

What service/s were you selling? 

Just some normal gigs, 

Data analysis/collecting , Website building (just standard thing), Privacy advices (tell people their leaks), OSINT (getting specific data from a public database and selling that data) 

Update:
I sent email to know the reason my account is disabled, Here is the reply:

Hi Mina, 
My name is Hanna and I will gladly assist you today!
Thank you for reaching out to me with this matter.
I understand the concern regarding your account being disabled. After reviewing your account, I can see that there were indications of irregular activity that were not in line with our platform's guidelines. This includes any purchase or other activity that endangers the integrity of Fiverr and the safety of its users by trying to avoid or abuse any of the systems on the site. 
To be precise, we've found that you've performed a service for a buyer asking you to access and provide them with information from a database without any authorization.
As a result, your account has been permanently disabled. Keep in mind that users that were disabled for not following the platform's safety guidelines are not eligible to create new accounts on Fiverr in the future. 
For additional information, please refer to our Terms of Service and Community Standards
If you have any funds available for withdrawal 90 days from the day your account was disabled, you will get an email explaining how to withdraw. 
If you have any further questions regarding this topic or any other, feel free to let me know.
Have a great day!

I sent another email to respectfully apologize and explain that I am not native English. Also to inquire about what kind of authorization. and I noted that all reviews I have are 5 stars and that I not a bad person in the community.

Does anyone know what is the authorization I need to use public data? if anyone has any details tell me.

On 8/24/2022 at 5:41 PM, photo_fixion said:

So sad 😥😥😥 But, This is simple!! You have violated Fiverr's terms and conditions so they have disabled your account. 
If you want to know the reason why your account has been disabled, then you can mail on support and they will tell you the reason.

I tried, They refused to tell me my exact reason for "security reasons"

Hi Mina,

Thanks for your reply,

I understand that you wish to know further details but due to security reasons, we are unable to share any further details than already mentioned.

Hope you understand, If you need further assistance feel free to contact us.

Kindest regards.

Archived