I am Shopify expert Why cannot get clients, Please suggest me.

nazmulhuda01

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, designerqueen3 said:

Try to make gig/provide services unique with low competitors, so it will give you more chances to get your project. 

10 minutes ago, jellyvector said:

Try to find low-competitive services.

"Using low competition keywords or services" means that only a few buyers search for it. Low-competition keywords or services typically target a niche. The revenue potential associated with them may be very limited.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

How I improve my success score? My success score is 4. I have a 100% Response rate+Rating+Order completion 6gig Active one gig is a negative impact Please guide me. How to fix it? My profile is level one. But 3 months not complete any order. But Within 16 days 2 orders were completed. But not increase my score and rank. How to fix the issues and Increase my success score? image.png.7afc2df1390f2de9c2990c2556b3f9ea.png

Edited by nazmulhuda01
  • Like 5
  • Up 1

19 minutes ago, nazmulhuda01 said:

How I improve my success score? My success score is 4. I have a 100% Response rate+Rating+Order completion 6gig Active one gig is a negative impact Please guide me. How to fix it? My profile is level one. But 3 months not complete any order. But Within 16 days 2 orders were completed. But not increase my score and rank. How to fix the issues and Increase my success score? 

Read everything here: https://www.fiverr.com/cp/success-score-explained

Source: fiverr.com

• Like 7

Success Score is a new and of course something dangerous tool for sellers. Now the game is totally in the hands of Fiverr itself and buyers. Try to take new orders and get exceptional reviews from buyers. This method can only increase your Success Score. The Success Score depends on your effective Communication with the Client, In time quality delivery without revisions, no cancellations, and value of money.

• Like 1