A buyer took the license key of the Divi theme from me and now he says I gave him a null theme.

md_rezaul1

A buyer took the license key of the Divi theme from me and now he says I gave him a null theme. And now he wants to cancel the order. But I gave him the original theme and license. I'm sure he wants to cheat on me. Because I am 100% honest I gave him the original theme and license. What should I do now, please tell me

• Like 11

So to confirm, you spent the full $70 on a Divi theme?  I speak to at least 5 clients a week who say that they have had a website designed and have only been given a developer licence of Divi, or Elementor Pro.  Can you confirm that the clients theme and plugins are updatable and FULL PAID UP VERSIONS?  If not, they have every right to cancel. 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, breals said:

So to confirm, you spent the full $70 on a Divi theme?  I speak to at least 5 clients a week who say that they have had a website designed and have only been given a developer licence of Divi, or Elementor Pro.  Can you confirm that the clients theme and plugins are updatable and FULL PAID UP VERSIONS?  If not, they have every right to cancel. 

I gave him the license key of the theme.

• Like 8