I am a New Seller . Please Suggest me

Guest motiair2814

The number 1 suggestion I can give you is to read through the other posts in this forum before asking for suggestions,  The people who are supporting you answer the same question and give the same advise multiple times every day.  A forum is a tool for people to look at previous posts and learn from others, not to keep posting the same question expecting a different or 'hallelujah' answer 

Good luck in your journey on Fiverr.  

Edited by breals
  • Like 6
  • Up 2

1 minute ago, breals said:

The number 1 suggestion I can give you is to read through the other posts in this forum before asking for suggestions,  The people who are supporting you answer the same question and give the same advise multiple times every day.  A forum is a tool for people to look at previous posts and learn from others, not to keep posting the same question expecting a different or 'hallelujah' answer 

Yes @breals!  My word it's sad how happy it makes me when I see a 'newbie' to the forum speak such perfect sense!

I then checked out your profile and I'm now not surprised, you're no fiverr newbie! Impressive profile!

Hope you hang around, this place does have some good discussions here and there (if you can cut through the noise).

• Like 8