Hello.. I'm a new seller in fiverr

Hello.. I'm a new seller in fiverr.

I will provide here digital marketing services now i will just created 2 gig which are included social media promotion. I want to build up my career as a full time professional freelancer on fiverr, So I want to Support here from the experienced Seller...

Please Suggest me for the best option for new seller

• Like 13

5 hours ago, dreamers_hub said:

I will provide here digital marketing services

5 hours ago, dreamers_hub said:

Please Suggest me for the best option for new seller

Seriously? Why don't you use your own claimed digital marketing skills, to digitally market yourself, and build your career as a freelancer? Why are you asking for our help to become a popular freelancer, when you already claim to have the marketing skills -- and services -- necessary to do what you are asking of us?

• Like 12
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

2063327648_ScreenShot2022-08-03at8_20_00AM.png.823a5c58a68832f0cc4b41b864f65299.png

Hello, @dreamers_hub I am confused about what you find confusing about @jonbaas's post. You say: ⬇️

17 hours ago, dreamers_hub said:

I want to build up my career as a full time professional freelancer on fiverr, So I want to Support here from the experienced Seller...

Yet, if you are offering digital marketing services, you should be an expert in that field and not need our advice.

However, I will give you one piece of advice as an experienced Fiverr seller. Your gig images will not work here. They are too crowded with information and will overwhelm any buyer looking for digital services. You need to eliminate most of the words and only have 3 or 4 words that summarize what you do. 

• Like 9
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Three simple but very powerful step in order to headstart your journey here:

1 - Get started with this shorty-but-goldy list:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010992257-Top-10-Tips-for-New-Fiverr-Sellers

2 - Then you can further explore the Fiverr Help Center 

3 - Then you can dig the forums for precious intel (instead of asking a question that, trust me man, MANY have already asked before you, way too many 😵).

spacer.png

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...