Do Fiverr designers Team up or take on assistants?

jasonchischilly

Question

I want to know it there are Established Designers who turn away projects becasue they are overwhealmed with orders? If So I am willing to take on projects that an established designer sends me that they keep a percentage of. I would work with absolite integrity and consideration of their reputation and strive to exceed expectations. I would of course expect to talk and be judged for my business and professional ethics. I have had several businesses and after a trajedy in my life I lost my ability to work and my clients had to go elsewhere. I have ran my own business so I know what I would want from a partner and assistant. So I know what to give as one. I just cant run things anymore. I am a good person. I can do the work. are there groups on Fiverr taht offer trial periods or anyhting? Images of my design and the made design.

12472539_609675902523532_6546700542449639406_n.jpg

12795391_609675909190198_691033006546492076_n.jpg

23117074_953575374800248_8357780627898656348_o.jpg

4 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, jasonchischilly said:

I want to know it there are Established Designers who turn away projects becasue they are overwhealmed with orders? If So I am willing to take on projects that an established designer sends me that they keep a percentage of.

This is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. 

Sellers work hard for their clients. They are not going to give those clients away to you -- someone who is not willing to earn their own buyers/clients. In addition, the clients of other sellers hire those sellers for a reason. Those buyers are not going to appreciate being foisted upon new sellers they chose not to work with. 

I mean no offense, but it is not appropriate for you to ask other sellers to give you some of their customers.

19 minutes ago, jasonchischilly said:

I have had several businesses and after a trajedy in my life I lost my ability to work and my clients had to go elsewhere.

With all due respect, that is your issue, and YOU need to figure out how to overcome it. If your clients left you, you are going to have to learn how to win back the respect of those clients, or earn new ones of your own doing.

7 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

I mean no offense, but it is not appropriate for you to ask other sellers to give you some of their customers.

I agree 100%. @jasonchischilly, your solution to your problem is not an original one. I am sick and tired of other sellers messaging me and asking me to consider passing along my extra work to them. That is not going to happen. I worked hard to get my buyers by providing the quality customer service and products I do. There is no way I would endanger that by "sharing" my work. 

32 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

I am sick and tired of other sellers messaging me and asking me to consider passing along my extra work to them

I had a new one yesterday - they kindly asked me to share their gigs/profiles with my friends as they are a new seller... 

Honestly, I don't trust ANYONE but me when it comes to my writing. And I still mess up sometimes (I'm human, too). Hiring an 'assistant' would likely gave me more anxiety instead of solving any of it... 

1 hour ago, jasonchischilly said:

I have had several businesses and after a trajedy in my life I lost my ability to work and my clients had to go elsewhere.

I'm very sorry you had to go through a lot but if that's how it is, freelancing might not be ideal for you. Maybe you could apply to actualy companies hiring creatives/etc? Unfortunately I genuinely don't think any 'big' seller on here would trust someone - anyone, honestly. (I know SOME people outsource but it seems to be more non-creative stuff like data entry and so on.) 

2 hours ago, jasonchischilly said:

I want to know it there are Established Designers who turn away projects becasue they are overwhealmed with orders?

Almost certainly, but if they're overwhelmed with work, accepting it anyway and then giving it to a random stranger on the Internet would just create more work for them. Plus anxiety.

Archived