Why You Choose Fiver for Your Work?

amit_tuhin

17 minutes ago, amit_tuhin said:

there are so many platform for work. why you choose fiver ??

Several reasons: 

• It offers me a lot of freedom when it comes to adapting my services to my client's needs
  • Fiverr has the buyers that I'm interested in working with. Certain other platforms have mostly low-quality clients and projects. 
  • I started out in 2014 and I have gotten to know the ins and outs of Fiverr over the years. As the platform has grown, so have I. 
  • Fiverr offers by far the sleakest and easiest approach to doing freelance work. I don't have to mess about with contracts, and the UX/process is more user-friendly
  • Fiverr is not the only platform I work on. I also own a company outside of Fiverr and I'm on several platforms within those niches. 
  • Like 12
  • Up 1

Fiverr sets their sellers up for success by overcoming three main challenges. First, they help you find clients through their platform and marketplace. They have hundreds of thousands of visitors a day. Second, they take away the painful and time consuming negotiation process.
10 Reasons You Should Use Fiverr Today
https://www.fiverr.com/news/ten-reasons-you-should-use-fiverr

• Like 6

At this point, it is because I get work here and they make constant improvements that support my business. Simple as that.

I joined Fiverr a few months after it launched in 2010. At that time, I signed up for 20+ gig sites. They were new then and everyone who could afford the script launched their own version. Fiverr is the only one that has stood the test of time.

• Like 7