New To The Fiverr Forum - But Not New To Fiverr

breals

Hi Everyone. 

I am breals and I am a seller from the Sunny UK.  Like a lot of people on here I am new to the fiverr forum. But, I have done things a bit backwards, as I was recently made a top rated seller for web design.   Until now I have never visited or posted on this forum, but I can see how many amazing sellers are do amazing things on here. 

This isn't a gloating exercise, or a post to show off, (And no, i am not paid to promote fiverr 🙂 it is simply an introduction, and maybe a little bit of a motivator to say 'you can all do it'.  When I first started on my journey it took me a good 3/4 weeks before I had my first message, and maybe another 6 weeks after that to get my first order (Which incidental I had to cancel as I was unable to deliver it) I have made plenty of mistakes, changed my gigs, changed my prices, but one thing that shines through more than anything is  'Stick to your guns', believe in what you do and maintain your credibility.  Don't send an offer for the sake of it, don't agree to do something you know you can't as it will bite you in the ass in the long run. 

Top rated seller may seem a long way off for a lot of people, but if you realise and accept that you will not make a $100,000 on fiver overnight, and your prepared to put the hard work into your profile and your gigs, the rest will sort itself out. 

I was made a top rated seller last week after five years as a freelancer.  Some people will get there quicker, some will take longer, but one thing that binds us all together is that we 'stuck to our guns' and didn't give up.  Set your self reasonable goals and while your orders aren't coming in, work on your profile and earn your way to the top.

I hope this helps everyone. 

Breals

• 1 month later...
On 7/22/2022 at 11:20 PM, breals said:

Hi Everyone. 

I am breals and I am a seller from the Sunny UK.  Like a lot of people on here I am new to the fiverr forum. But, I have done things a bit backwards, as I was recently made a top rated seller for web design.   Until now I have never visited or posted on this forum, but I can see how many amazing sellers are do amazing things on here. 

This isn't a gloating exercise, or a post to show off, (And no, i am not paid to promote fiverr 🙂 it is simply an introduction, and maybe a little bit of a motivator to say 'you can all do it'.  When I first started on my journey it took me a good 3/4 weeks before I had my first message, and maybe another 6 weeks after that to get my first order (Which incidental I had to cancel as I was unable to deliver it) I have made plenty of mistakes, changed my gigs, changed my prices, but one thing that shines through more than anything is  'Stick to your guns', believe in what you do and maintain your credibility.  Don't send an offer for the sake of it, don't agree to do something you know you can't as it will bite you in the ass in the long run. 

Top rated seller may seem a long way off for a lot of people, but if you realise and accept that you will not make a $100,000 on fiver overnight, and your prepared to put the hard work into your profile and your gigs, the rest will sort itself out. 

I was made a top rated seller last week after five years as a freelancer.  Some people will get there quicker, some will take longer, but one thing that binds us all together is that we 'stuck to our guns' and didn't give up.  Set your self reasonable goals and while your orders aren't coming in, work on your profile and earn your way to the top.

Breals

On 7/22/2022 at 11:20 PM, breals said:

Hi Everyone. 

Breals

Exactly every one should stick to the goal and one day the goal will be achived. 

Archived