Not getting buyers response, what to do now?

rezaalirumi

Question

Hi! Greetings from Bangladesh to all of you present in the forum. I am completely new freelancer over here but having enough experiences with the data transformation and other associated tasks for long long years. For that reason I mainly focus in my GIG which is related with data/ data entry and other associated components. I believe I have enough skills as well as long time experiences to handle data transfer in any form with 100% accuracy with minimal error. What I like to say with the focusing all these relevant tasks in my GIG can't get buyers response though I already responded so many but finally can't get the final assignment. 

As a new freelancer I would request all of you pls provide the new freelancers tasks so that they will be encouraged at their end.

This is all about my observation over the last few days working in the platform.

kind regards 

• Like 18
  • Up 1

12 answers to this question

On 7/1/2022 at 10:07 PM, itmdrakibhosen said:

Please active more as soon as possible

On 7/2/2022 at 1:43 AM, palashkhan56 said:

Stay online

11 minutes ago, momin_uz_zaman said:

try to stay active

Please ignore such 'advises' as they're not going to help you in any way. 

You need to get some traction in the marketplace initially which you can only get by creating gigs that are unique, creative, and offer something different from your competitors. If you're just 'another' data entry operator, it may be difficult for you to survive. Focus on the creative side of yours and connect to your target audience. 

For instance, it doesn't matter if I love your gig, I won't buy it because I don't need it. Hence, I shouldn't be your target audience/potential client. 

I understand that some seasonal sellers won't agree with me but it is a fact that you can get orders from buyer requests. Don't send an offer to the buyer request/s that has/have received like hundreds already. Carefully select which one you need to send a proposal to and always write a custom-made, manually written, and related to the buyer request proposal. Once you receive an inquiry from the buyer, use your negotiating skills to try and convince the buyer to work with you. 

It will be easier once you have some reviews and have worked with a few buyers. 

Good luck, and stay positive. 

• Like 12
  • Up 4

21 hours ago, momin_uz_zaman said:

here are the thing you can do

1. try to stay active
  2. promote gig
  3. send buyer request
  4. create we optimized gig
  5. try changing 1-2 gig keywords

Thanks for your wonderful guidance. Pls suggest anything more if you have any in future 

• Like 9

18 hours ago, hosensabbir said:

If you are muslim you should have take prayer our god then you  active more on Fiverr and share your gig regularly and send killer buyer request.

Thanks dear and since I don't have any review may be that is the reason . However pls pray bro 

• Like 9

On 7/5/2022 at 1:17 AM, rabihumakhan said:

Please ignore such 'advises' as they're not going to help you in any way. 

You need to get some traction in the marketplace initially which you can only get by creating gigs that are unique, creative, and offer something different from your competitors. If you're just 'another' data entry operator, it may be difficult for you to survive. Focus on the creative side of yours and connect to your target audience. 

For instance, it doesn't matter if I love your gig, I won't buy it because I don't need it. Hence, I shouldn't be your target audience/potential client. 

I understand that some seasonal sellers won't agree with me but it is a fact that you can get orders from buyer requests. Don't send an offer to the buyer request/s that has/have received like hundreds already. Carefully select which one you need to send a proposal to and always write a custom-made, manually written, and related to the buyer request proposal. Once you receive an inquiry from the buyer, use your negotiating skills to try and convince the buyer to work with you. 

It will be easier once you have some reviews and have worked with a few buyers. 

Good luck, and stay positive. 

thanks my friend for your wonderful suggestions and advice too. Pls pray for me. If I get reviews in my profile that would help me but since I am not getting any buyers how I would achieve this. Really struggling issue, only Almighty knows when I will achieve . Pls pray for me my dear friend.  

• Like 5