Spams are hurting

If I tell you my story then it is like .......I got one message from an unknown ...he asked me to message him on what's app...I did so.....But it was a spam after all ..........It hurt me very much cause I am a new seller here...i din't knew that the spammers are in need of someone to spam .....after that day I got many same messages like that but I ignored them ......so new sellers keep in mind not to reply to a spam...

THANKS

• Like 11
  • Sad 3

9 minutes ago, sabhyatashar558 said:

..he asked me to message him on what's app...I did so.....

And if you would’ve read fiverr TOS that you agreed to then you would’ve know that contact outside is fiverr is biggest rules violation on fiverr that can get you banned right away and you would’ve just blocked them or reported them right away. 

• Like 10
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, sabhyatashar558 said:

i din't knew that the spammers are in need of someone to spam

Of course they do? Nobody to spam = no spam. 

Never message anyone anywhere else than on Fiverr, spammer or not, if you don't want to lose your account even before your first sale.

Set up a "Quick Response" (look it up in Fiverr's Seller Help Center, and while you're there and don't have orders yet, just read the whole thing) to quickly reply to people you suspect to be spammers but don't know for sure right away, to waste as little as possible time with them, because they are legion.

And go and read Fiverr's terms of service, right away, before you do anything else on the platform.

Then, read just about any info that Fiverr gives you.

And, new sellers, please keep in mind that you do have to react even to spam (by replying and/or reporting/hitting the "Spam" button), to all and any spam, unless you want to watch your response rate and time take a dive. Again, if you're new, the very first thing you ought to do is read the ToS and Seller Help Center. Really.

Edited by miiila
  • Like 13
  • Up 1