Evaluation Stuck

aashirsulehriya

Hi everyone, 

Last month i was demoted from level 1 seller to new seller due to my compilation rate. Luckily i was able to maintain the compilation rate again. I was supposed to get my level one badge again but evaluation didn't happen. Evaluation still says 15 june and is stuck. I contacted CS but no reply yet. Have anyone experienced this? 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, aashirsulehriya said:

Evaluation still says 15 june and is stuck. I contacted CS but no reply yet. Have anyone experienced this? 

The evaulation period ends on the 15th, but from what I've seen you might end up getting promoted/demoted a bit later than that (I'd guess the site does it in batches? Maybe it makes it easier on the system but I'm not sure. 

It hasn't switched over to July for me either, by the way. 

• Like 5
  • Up 2

7 hours ago, aashirsulehriya said:

Hi everyone, 

Last month i was demoted from level 1 seller to new seller due to my compilation rate. Luckily i was able to maintain the compilation rate again. I was supposed to get my level one badge again but evaluation didn't happen. Evaluation still says 15 june and is stuck. I contacted CS but no reply yet. Have anyone experienced this? 

It'll be promoted in next evaluation. Don't worry. Keep up your good work.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, jasperliver said:

same here. still stuck on 15th of June.

At this point it might be just a visual bug, THOUGH in the app it usually bounces between the correct/past evaulation date for me when that's the case. Might just take a bit longer this month because of vacations or something. 

• Like 4

23 hours ago, aashirsulehriya said:

I contacted CS but no reply yet.

Stop wasting customer support's time. It happens like this every month. Usually on the 18th or 19th it switches to the next month. There are a lot of sellers on Fiverr.. 

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1