Unbelievable Issue

writer_writing3

Hey Fiverr Community, my all gigs were de-ranked 2 months ago, now I am not getting any messages. I heard about Buyer request to rank the gigs but I am not getting any buyer requests to apply.

Can you help me about gig ranking; How I can rank the already de ranked gigs.

Also, there is no buyer request to show, even I check everytime. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

You know what, you might also want to assess your gigs and their quality. Its because you stopped getting sales, and understandably so.

"I will writer such email copywriting which will generate 6 digits income for you" -- I'm not even a writer and I am sure I wouldn't buy this service based on the title alone

I can only assume the 3 reviews you've gotten on that gig came from your friends. 

Buyer requests do show up, however, you'll only see it for a limited period as a new seller. It gets removed from view when 10 other offers by other no levels make an offer. So its a matter of being the first to make an offer.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

10 hours ago, theratypist said:

You know what, you might also want to assess your gigs and their quality. Its because you stopped getting sales, and understandably so.

"I will writer such email copywriting which will generate 6 digits income for you" -- I'm not even a writer and I am sure I wouldn't buy this service based on the title alone

Well, when I read this, I admit I thought, "Damn!" but I wouldn't just type that. 

Fiverr rewards success because they want more of it. Maybe it's time for the OP to upgrade their skills or try a different one.

• Like 3