In pandemic, I need to step in this Fiverr World

arafat_28

Hello, 

Hope you guys are fine. 

I am here to tell you about my journey on Fiverr. Hope you guys will enjoy the story.

I completed my MBA in Jan 2016,  After that, I completed a Course in Tourism. and in the same year, I got a job in a Travel agency. I was in a good position with a good income. In Oct 2018 I married a girl. and in Mar 2020 Covid hit us. and the travel industry falls down. I thought it was not a big deal. but I was wrong. My savings was finished. My lifestyle changed totally. At that time my familiar one told me about Fiverr. New married life. So I need to do something. it was in Jun 2021. So I studied, follow Youtube and take guidance from some experienced people. and right now I am enrolled in the advanced course. I am ranking in some keywords. but I don't get any knocks in the last 2 months. Again I am confused and hopeless again. I wish some buyer knock me again. From September I start My new gig. and in the last 6 months, I earned $1200 +. It's not good enough for a family. But one day I will get some knocks from the real and continuous buyer. This is my story.

Please pardon my mistake. If you have any suggestions for me, let me know.

Thank you.

Arafat_28

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, arafat_28 said:

So I studied, follow Youtube and take guidance from some experienced people. and right now I am enrolled in the advanced course.

I hope it’s not one of those YouTube gurus and courses that tell you to “stay online, seo and low competition keywords, share your gig and you will rank”? 

I can tell you that most likely those courses wouldn’t work unless they tell you how to build sustainable business not only on fiverr but everywhere. No one knows for a fact how fiverr algorithm works and if they are just promising you to tell you how to “rank” on keywords then it’s completely pointless because fiverr is moving away from “ranking” and it doesn’t exist anymore. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, arafat_28 said:

Thank you for your suggessation

I also asked a question 😉 and I was hoping for you to reply 

I’ll copy paste it here again 👇 

2 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

I hope it’s not one of those YouTube gurus and courses that tell you to “stay online, seo and low competition keywords, share your gig and you will rank”? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1