My All Gigs Denied

1 hour ago, nazakatlatif23 said:

please fiverr team recover gigs.

Fiverr does not allow the services you are offering.

Why was my Gig denied?

If your Gig has recently been denied, you will receive an email update explaining why this is the case. Unfortunately, once your Gig is denied, it will not be restored. If you are still having issues understanding why we advise that you review our Terms of Service and our Community Standards for more information.

The above is from the Help Centre.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, nazakatlatif23 said:

hy Fiverr Team,i was do some mistakes it causes of gigs denied.please fiverr team recover gigs.i will not any type mistake anytime

You're not talking to the Fiverr Team here on the forum, but to other forum users.

Even if you'd ask them where you can actually reach them, via a support ticket, I doubt that they'll recover those Gigs, why would they, if they deny them. Just offer Gigs that are allowed, instead of the ones that were denied. For the first one, Canva Pro lifetime account upgrade, for example, I highly doubt that your offering this kind of thing on some platform falls within Canva's terms. And anything that's against a third party's terms, is automatically against Fiverr's terms.

The other denied Gigs will have similar issues. Study Fiverrs terms and guidelines, and study any third party's terms, if any is involved in your Gig, and only try publishing a Gig when you're really sure it's not against any terms.

I'm not sure about Fiverr's modus operandi there, but I assume that if you keep trying to publish questionable Gigs, they might end up suspending your account instead of just denying the Gigs, so better be extra careful and do enough research to be sure that what you want to offer is allowed, before trying to publish new Gigs.

• Like 6