My Gig rank falls and it is very unusual.

moinahmed656

Usually My gig stays on First page, But from the very beginning of this month My gig rank fall. After that i have completed 4 order and 5-6 order is still running. 

But I cant find my gig on first 15 pages. But it always perform best and I give my best to this gig. Should be in higher rank. 

What should I do ? What have i done wrong? Can you please explain? 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, amit_tuhin said:

Try to be active on the fiver and fiver forum. you can share your gig on social media more. Through this process, you can increase your impression of the gig. it will help to get more orders.

Being active on the forum does not help you to increase your impressions or get more orders.

Please read this forum article that explains why impressions and clicks go down:

• Like 6
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, moinahmed656 said:

What have i done wrong? Can you please explain? 

You shouldn’t even be looking for your gig manually in search, it’s USELESS and doesn’t show it’s real position. Fiverr shows different results to different people based on their search history and preferences. Stop searching your gig and concentrate on the quality and customer satisfaction that you deliver. The only real number is how many impressions you get which means how many times your gig was showed to potential customers 

• Like 7
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, moinahmed656 said:

Usually My gig stays on First page, But from the very beginning of this month My gig rank fall. After that i have completed 4 order and 5-6 order is still running. 

But I cant find my gig on first 15 pages. But it always perform best and I give my best to this gig. Should be in higher rank. 

Trust me you didn't satisfy your clients enough, that's the only reason.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 5/24/2022 at 8:17 PM, moinahmed656 said:

I've the same issue, I've been on fiver for 2 years, but my gig is not getting any orders and v. low impressions

• Like 4

14 hours ago, ahmedmelbahrawy said:

I've been on fiver for 2 years, but my gig is not getting any orders and v. low impressions

Because you are commenting “perfect advice” on comments like “stay online on fiber and fiver forum”. 🤷‍♀️ If you consider that being a perfect advice and ignored all others then I’m not surprised that you are not getting any orders. 

• Like 7